Saturday, March 5, 2011

Beer 30

I just don't know what to think right now. Sitting here, chatting, hanging out, thinking. I walked home from Beer 30 tonight like old times just to think about the old times. It's been so long since I have walked home from that bar. I can remember it being called 4th Avenue. So many old memories came back and none of them were any different than the things I have been going through lately. I am trying to get through school, trying to figure out my thoughts, trying to figure out how I feel about people.

I had a great time tonight celebrating Emily's 21st birthday. It was just a relaxing time with some good friends. I can never figure out how I feel about this town. So many times I find myself losing my mind around this town. It brings back so many bad memories, so many good memories, and so many things that I cannot ever figure out. I wish I could control my thoughts and decide how I feel about people. I wish I could figure you out. It would make life much easier. I don't even know how I feel. That's what life boils down to.

Beer 30 was the start of my college experience, the beginning of the end if you will. My first footsteps in that place led me to be destructive to myself and everyone around me. Walking home tonight made me realize that, while I am grown up and mature that I still have no clue what I want for my life other than my career. Being back in the 30 made me feel like I did so long ago. I walked around thinking, reading the walls and finding out that the answers are far outweighed by the questions.

I guess that is all. Questions and answers. Sometimes too many of one, sometimes too many of the others. Can we figure it all out in the end?

No comments:

Post a Comment