Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring Break Day 6

Spring break continues to be a wonderful time for me. For the third day in a row I got some shopping done. I've gotten some new shirts, some new pants, a new cardigan, some new products from Bath and Bodyworks (girly but the stuff is kickass), a new pillow, and 2 new books. Today I left Wichita for Arkansas City where my Aunt Nancy and Uncle Jay have a cabin outside of town. I'm here with 20 of my closest family members and have been enjoying their company immensely. We watched some basketball, played board games, fished, talked about this summer's vacation and cooked some delicious food. It's great having all my little cousins around to play with and talk to. I rarely get to see them. Tomorrow will be spent shopping and doing a little gambling before we gather for the KU game. Rock Chalk! More pictures to come!
The view from the front porch of the cabin
About 1/3 of the wine barrels that my uncle has out here. These are imported from France and filled with wine from 2009 I believe. Other barrels are from Italy and California

No comments:

Post a Comment