Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Rock Show

After many years I get to see Blink 182 again on Friday with Brett and Craig. I saw them12 years ago at the same venue, Sandstone. That was three name changes ago for Verizon Wireless Amphitheater....or whatever it is called these days. I don't listen to them as much these days because the music is about a phase of my life that has passed me by. That may change however since their new album is set to come out here shortly. Their new songs aren't a great departure from songs off of Enema of the State or Take Off Your Pants and Jacket but they are different enough to show their maturity. Their live show will show me just how immature they still are. Either way I am so pumped to see them. I couldn't 2 years ago because of my back surgery but hopefully it will be worth the wait. Here's a picture from the last time I saw them. It was on the world tour for the TOYPJ album. I am sure my father was so glad that he had taken four freshmen in high school to this show after seeing this.....

No comments:

Post a Comment