Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Busy Life

So a little update of my busy life for everyone, myself included. As crazy as life has been the past month, the next one will be even busier. Here's a look at what is going on in my life....I have sorted by weekends.
October 1st: Nothing! For the first time in almost 2 months I will be at home with no plans.
October 8th: Ushering at Dane and Christy's wedding!
October 15th: Late Night at the Phog, then The DC*B, Gungor, John Mark McMillan Concert
October 22nd: Abandon Kansas opening for Anberlin in Wichita, Joe's bachelor party in KC
October 30th: Playing at SuperSonic Concert in Wichita
November 5th: Ushering at Joe and Anne Marie's Wedding!
November 12th: Nothing
November 19th: Fall Break/Thanksgiving Break......10 days without class!

So yeah, that is 2 weddings, 2 concerts (maybe even a couple during the week), 2 bachelor parties, and not to mention 5 midterms. YIKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment