Thursday, September 8, 2011

Standing On the Edge of Morning

It was a Something Corporate kind of night for me. Not sure why but they just hit the spot. They are just your typical pop punk band but I love their slower jams. One song that always speaks to me is Konstantine. It has always applied to some part of my life. Usually it brings up past relationships and things of that nature. The song I Want To Save You has a first verse that just hit me tonight and took me back a few years to a night I will never forget. Look it up. Some of you don't know the feeling and some have known it a few times. That is the only part of the song that really applies to my life but whenever I hear those first three lines I know where my thoughts will go. "Standing on the edge of morning."

No comments:

Post a Comment