Sunday, July 31, 2011

Stars

"As I look up to the sky to count the stars, I wonder if you see them where you are"

Tonight Brett and I spent 5 hours hanging out in a pool and drinking a few beers. Dane and Brock joined us after a few hours. We had some good talks about things and it was just a nice and relaxing evening. I had a few friends who had been drinking and they were sending texts and we were having some interesting conversations. It wasn't all easy conversation but oh well. It was nice to have Brett there so I could bounce my thoughts off of him. I would have been a wreck without him. Some of the things pushed the wrong buttons but as is life. We saw well over 50 shooting stars throughout the night and it was just beautiful to enjoy the night sky with someone who never gets to see a sky like ours. The stars always give me hope. There is so much out there if you just keep looking. It's bright and beautiful. Always remember that as you look up to the sky for inspiration or if you are just having a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment