Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Bike Ride

I just got done with a bike ride. It was a relatively cool 89 degrees out and I had the afternoon off so I figured I would change things up and not go for a walk/run tonight. I took it pretty easy and went six and a half miles and it felt great. I haven't gotten out on my bike in a couple of months because of the heat and because we have been working hard outside and I missed it.

On another note, I would like to add two more items to my "Things That Make Me Happy" list. I would like to add American Eagle socks and American Eagle underwear. Both of these things are fantastic items to wear. I'm sure most of you would rather not hear about my underwear but seriously, they are so damn comfortable to wear. Spandex and cotton combo that you can't beat. Plus I just love all of the colors that there are. The same thing with the socks. I found a couple sets of them on clearance the other day and since I needed new socks and they were pretty cheap I bought them. Glad I did! They are very soft. And again, ver cool colors! If you find some on clearance, gather them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment