Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Living Life To It's Fullest.

My friend Dane posed the question about what it means to you to "live life to it's fullest." I have been thinking about it all day and I am still wrestling with the idea. So many people have a different idea of what it should mean. I try to not take life too seriously and just flow through it. Many people my age are already out of college, into their jobs and don't have the oppourtunities that I have. I am very lucky to have a job that is flexible with me and the things that I want to do. I love to go to concerts, see friends and just drive. Most jobs I know don't allow that to happen. I try to take every opportunity presented to me and that's because I see my friends in the "real world" and I don't want to be like that. I want to go to coffeehouses before work. I want to go see Passion Pit in Lawrence on a work night and work on the weekend instead. I guess to me, living life to it's fullest means spending as much time doing the things that make you happy and being with those you care about. Love what you do and who you do it with.

No comments:

Post a Comment