Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Lawrence

It's been a little longer since my last entry than I wanted but nonetheless, here we go. I had a good trip to Lawrence this weekend, which was my first time out with friends since I had my back surgery. It wasn't entirely what I had expected but it was fun. Went out on mass street shopping saturday afternoon. Hit up the Gap, American Eagle, Urban Outfitters and a couple other cool stores. I ended up with some very cool shoes that I am in love with.


So sweet, right? I also got a new jacket on sunday on my way home. It was quite the process finding the right jacket. I found one at Gap on Mass but when I went to get one at Legends, in Lawrence, in Topeka, all the stores were closed. So I went to the mall in Manhattan and found this one in American Eagle, since Gap was out of the one I wanted in my size. Whatdayathink?

It also turns colors on me. Kinda starting to like that fact.
I had a chance to finally sit down and have a talk with Craig. It's been about 5 months since we've had a talk like that. We both had some stuff to get off our chests and I'm hoping he's having an easier time. Had a good time with some of his roommate Morgan's friends. They were all pretty fun to hang out with. We decided to have a "formal"night with ties. Didn't have any wine but that will be for next time. So all in all it was a great weekend. Lots of new music to listen to as well. I have some lyrics to leave you with and my thoughts.
"Well I'm what I am and I'm what I'm not
I'm sure happy with what I've got
I live to love and laugh a lot
And thats all I need"
All we need in life is a good perspective and good friends. It's hard to live this life if you keep your focus on the bad things that happen. Good always come from the bad. For Proof, just look here http://brockbeb.tumblr.com/ Be who you are and true to your friends. You always need them when you least expect and when you most expect. I've been blessed with great friends in Brett, Craig, Tyler, Joe, Adam, Brock, Christy, Dane and others. It's all I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment