Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanks Giving

There are always things in this life to be thankful for. The one problem I have about the holiday of Thanksgiving is that people name all these things they are thankful for. Some do it each day of November until Thanksgiving. My problem is this: why be thankful on just this day? How often do you hear people talk about how thankful they are for their family in the middle of March? They are probably thankful every day, so why make it a point to tell the whole world on a random day in November? Don't get me wrong, I think people should express their thanks to people and I enjoy it when people mention me as someone they are thankful for. I just wish these expressions were made more often.


Psalm 95: 1-2
Come, let us sing for joy to the LORD
Let us should aloud to the Rock of our salvation
Let us come before him with thanksgiving
and extol him with music and song.

No comments:

Post a Comment