Thursday, December 1, 2011

Walking In A Winter Wonderland 2011

Last year I made a playlist that I listen to while I walk around campus in the winter time. It's comprised of songs that must have a specific feel. Most of the songs have an echo or ambient sound to them. Every year it changes and grows so I thought that I would give you a top 10 list of the new songs on this year's Winter Breezes Playlist. Without further adu....

10. All The Bright Lights - Chest of Drawers

9. NEEDTOBREATHE - A Place Only You Can Go

8. James Vincent McMorrow - We Don't Eat

7. John Mark McMillan - Murdered Son
*I couldn't find the album version so here is his acoustic performance

6. All The Bright Lights - Still Beating

5. James Vincint McMorrow - Hear the Noise That Moves So Soft and Low

4. Ryan Adams - I Love You But I Don't Know What to Say

3. Mae - Seasons i, ii, and iii

2. Ryan Adams - Lucky Now

1. Bon Iver - Beth/Rest (Piano Solo)

No comments:

Post a Comment