Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009 pt. 2

I just wrote one of the best entries of my life and it just all got deleted. Instead of re-doing it all I will just write a summary of everything. This was probably the best weekend I've ever had, only to be rivaled with Cinco de Mayo 2005. That is probably the only time I've ever had experiences like this with my friends. The dancing at the bar, the epic costumes, amazing friends (both old and new), and of course our old friend Jager. There are just so many great parts that I can remember. I'm sure if you know me well enough you have or will hear about it. So I'll leave you guys with some thanks and a couple quotes.

Thanks to: The Bebermeyers, Elli Kingsley, Beer 30, David Crowder Band and co., The starry skies of Oklahoma and Kansas, Jessica, Derek, Wil, Morgan, Jen, Jennifer, Hannah, Abby and Joe.

This section goes out to the men who wore the cardboard suits of awesomeness with me. Branden, Craig and Brett were my brothers in arms saturday and it wouldn't have been the same if anyone else had been with me. I love you guys and your dedication to the idea of the costumes was just amazing. We had some great times, like dancing and singing We Are the Champions. That will never be duplicated. Craig, thanks for crawling into bed with me. I swore 4 years ago I would never cuddle on a twin mattress again and you proved me wrong.

"Why am I wearing your pants?" -Craig Bower

"That tasted awesome, let's pour another one. I mean if that's okay with you guys." -Brett Weller

"Da da da da da da da da da da Batman!" -Branden Heusted.

"Drink Triple, See double, Act single."

No comments:

Post a Comment