Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Fearsome Foursome

I know what you're all thinking. It's been too long since I've been on here. And you are correct. I'm always thinking of great things to write about at work, I just never remember to write when I come home. Sorry. It will happen again, just don't hold it against me. There hasn't been a whole lot going on since my last entry. Chili bowl was one weekend and Branden's birthday was last weekend. Both of those events were loads of fun with lots of great friends. My good friend Christy post lots of pictures from the event and you can creep everyone here .
Last weekend was Branden's party and it was successful. Craig won a free night in a VIP lounge at the Barrel House. KU's pep band was there to celebrate the first bball game of the year. The dueling pianos were pretty cool. It was great to see Boozer and Joe. Being all together was a long time coming.
Ive been saving this special nugget of information for just the right time so here it is: We got Honorable Mention in the Wired Magazine Costume Contest! They made a place just for us. Next year they are making a category, just for us. We're special! We even get free crap from Wired. We are so grateful for everyone who voted for us and for the men and women at Wired for working with us to acknowledge our efforts and ideas. You can see us here. Were no longer calling it a "Quad-Pod" but a "Fearsome Foursome." I think it works.
This weekend is the All Time Low, We The Kings and Hey Monday show. I'm stoked to go see the bands. I've been getting ready for it all week, especially with the release of 2 new WTK songs today, with the pre-order of their new CD, which of course I got. That's about all I have for now. Look for more engaging topics down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment