Wednesday, May 11, 2011

This and That

It's the countdown until the end of the semester and I can't be more happy for that. It has been a wonderful first semester at K-State and I have enjoyed most of my time on and around campus. The "big campus" experience has been a much better one that I had imagined it would be and I am very thankful for that. Brock helped a lot with that because we got to bro-out quite a bit the last few months. I am happy with the way most of my classes went but I know that I could have done better. Hopefully I have adjusted well and next semester will go a little smoother.

One of the hardest parts about this semester was meeting new people. There are a few people that I have become friends with but for the most part everyone is ahead in their graduation plans than I am and it sucks. It will hopefully be better next year because I should be in classes with people who will start their Blocks at the same time as I will. Right now I am playing catch up and everyone I'm meeting now I won't have in classes any more. At least I am meeting some people.

Brett was home this weekend and we got to hang out with just the guys which was really nice. He and I had a good talk in the middle of the street until 3 in the morning, just catching up on life and having the usual pep talks everyone needs from their best friends from time to time. It's nice to have him around. Brock and Dane are great to have around but since I see them so much it's just not the same as getting a face to face talk with Brett or Craig. They know me better than anyone so they can tell when to call me a baby and to suck it up. I guess that's it. Nothing exciting or deep going on right now. Maybe more later?

-It also must be getting close to summer because I've been listening to country more lately.


No comments:

Post a Comment