Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happily Ever After....

It is wedding season yet again which is great because that means my best friend Brett and his fiance are to be wed in a few short weeks. However, that also means that another wedding happened. My ex-girlfriend got married yesterday to a man she has been engaged with for some time now and I'm feeling weird about it. I can honestly say I am happy for her and I wish her nothing but the best. However, it's weird to hear or think about her getting married because I was sure at one point in my life that I would be the one to marry her. It was plain as day that our relationship needed to end and it was in the best interest for both of us but I never thought this day would come so soon. One day I will get married to a woman that I love and I hope Becca wishes nothing but the best for me (which I am sure she does) but I wonder if she will feel the same way? It's a hard feeling to describe but one that stands out nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment