Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Walking In A Winter Wonderland Mix

Snow. Although I am tired of it I really did enjoy walking on campus while it was spitting down. Of course during this time of the year I needed to make a special play list just for those times when I can get out and walk around in the snow. I figured I would share this playlist on here. It just gets you in the mood for snowy walks. It's mostly acoustic or piano driven and very relaxing.

Re:Stacks by Bon Iver
Who Are We Fooling by Brooke Fraser
Fix You by Coldplay
California by Copeland
January Hymn by The Decemberists
Almost Lover by A Fine Frenzy
Tornado by Jonsi
Love and Alter by The Low Anthem
Sigh No More by Mumford and Sons
Jolene by Ray LaMontagne
It's A Plague by Progress In Color
Run by Snow Patrol
New American Classic by Taking Back Sunday
You Can't Evade Them by Weaver At The Loom
Colder Weather by Zac Brown Band

No comments:

Post a Comment