Tuesday, February 2, 2010

P90X: Day 2

The X in P90X. That's how they describe Plyometrics X. For those of you who don't know what plyometrics is, let me enlighten you. Plyo is jump training. So Plyo X is an hour of squat jumps, tire tire Heisman and jumping the creek looking quite gay. I woke up actually looking forward to doing this workout. I have a very strong lower body and my upper body is, well, let's just say I've earned the nickname Peter Griffin. Day 1 killed me. I felt good though all day yesterday. However, today is a new day. I woke up feeling like I had sandbags on my arms. And at well past midnight my arms still hurt. So 11 am came around, all the furniture was moved and guess what? My Plyo X dvd did. not. work. The old me would have given up on the day and just said it was meant to be a rest day. The somewhat determined me decided I needed to get Christy's copy and do it after work. So that's what I did. And I'm one hurting man.

My diet is going well I think. I cut back more food again today because I just felt like yesterday I had way too much to eat. I need to make sure I keep my eating schedule the same because today I wasn't as good with that. Other than that the first two days have gone well. Tomorrow is Chest and Arms or something like that. Boo.

1 comment:

  1. i am pretty sure that satan has people do this workout over and over. keep up the great work, and make sure you are eating enough, because if you don't and you are working so hard, your metabolism will shut down. btw...brian swears by a protein supplement. i think he found it at gnc.

    ReplyDelete