Monday, March 12, 2012

Smooth

Hello ladies and gentlemen. I haven't blogged in awhile because there hasn't been anything noteworthy to blog about. Life has been going smoothly lately, which has been wonderful. The month of February and March have been very busy so far, keeping me on the road almost every weekend but I have had a blast. I got to see The Head and the Heart for Emily's birthday and they put on a great show at The Granada. Yesterday I went to see The Avett Brothers perform at The Orpheum theater in Wichita and I can say that it was quite possibly the best show I have seen. They played almost 30 songs and played a few unplugged tunes in there. This weekend was as close to a perfect weekend as you can get. I hope everyone else is doing well out there, especially with spring break coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment