Sunday, March 25, 2012

Crazy Talk

This week has been perfect. Well, almost. I spent the whole time eating good food, relaxing, watching season 4 of Dexter and seeing most of my favorite people in the world. I worked on homework here and there (should have done that more) and enjoyed the weather. It rained all week in Emporia and I honestly wouldn't have had it any other way; sorry everyone who was hoping for rain, I finally got to enjoy my rainy days with Emily. I also got a whole bunch of new music that I am excited to listen to. I am finishing up a long day working on my PLT Packet for Educational Psychology and then I will finally be ready for class tomorrow. This week has just made me want to say crazy things, but I enjoy a little crazy talk every once in a while. I hope everyone had a good break from the stress, rigor and anxiety that school brings; I know I did. And then some.


With Love,
Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment