Saturday, February 11, 2012

Anxiety

It is late and I cannot seem to fall asleep. For the last few nights I have really struggled to sleep. I seem to be anxious at the time when I need to be calm the most. I'm not sure of the reason for this but it sucks. I have been trying to do a better job of getting to bed earlier and it seems to not be working at all; in fact it is backfiring. I have also been just lacking motivation in my classes this week. Again, it has been a real struggle for me. It has happened all of the sudden and I have been searching for answers. It's something that isn't completely new to me so I am not too worried about it passing but I just wish it was something I didn't have to deal with right now. The cat is fighting me for attention so I will leave you with that. Just remember to slow it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment