Friday, December 10, 2010

Favorite Songs of 2010

It's that time of year. Not only is it time for school to be over for awhile but it's time to countdown my favorite albums and songs of the year. Albums this year will be harder than what songs are on my list. There were so many good albums that I enjoyed listening to that I am probably leaving some out. However, the songs I have had cycling throughout the past year are pretty obvious to me. I can't put them in a specific order but I can choose my favorites. So here are my favorite songs of this year, 2010. What do you think?

Finding Something to Do by Hellogoodbye
Superhuman Touch by Athlete
Airplanes pt. 2 by B.O.B. feat. Haley Williams and Eminem
Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas by Brandon Flowers
Free Energy by Free Energy
Beautiful Things by Gungor
Back Down South by Kings of Leon
Growing Up by The Maine
Excuses by The Morning Benders
A Lifeless Ordinary by Motion City Soundtrack
Animal by Neon Trees
Ridin' California by Paper Tongues
All The Single Ladies by A Rocket to the Moon
Colder Weather by Zac Brown Band
Love the Way You Lie pt. 1 and 2. by Eminiem feat. Rihanna
The Golden State by Abandon Kansas
Sigh No More by Mumford and Sons*

I know this album was released in 2009 but come on, we all fell in love with them this year. Enjoy the good music. My albums list will be up as soon as I can get the order down!

No comments:

Post a Comment