Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Happy List

I started walking at night the past week. It gives me great time to think about things like life, school, love, friends, ect. Tonight the stars were at their best. Bright, crisp, it was cloud-free and there was a nice soft moon. This thought was more from last night but tonight I continued my thoughts on the subject. I was trying to decide what makes me happy? What makes you happy? Are they tangible feelings? Is it something that I can buy? Something I can put into a thought or put my finger on? I guess the easiest way to get it all out is to just make a big list of things that make me happy. This list is by no means official, complete or anything of that nature. Just random ideas that pop up.
- Music
-Stars
-Donald Miller Books
-The Kansas countryside
-Teaching kids
-Playing music
-My friends
-My Family
-Thinking deep thoughts
-The Look of Apple products
-Driving
-Colorado
-Riding trails on my bike
-Skinny Jeans
-Hoodies
-Pandas
-Pillow top mattresses
-Down blankets
-Sweats over shorts
-Concerts
-Reading
-Fantasy Football
-Cleaning

That's the list for now. Did I miss anything? What makes you happy??

No comments:

Post a Comment