Monday, June 28, 2010

You.

I felt the need to blog so I thought I would ask a friend what I should write about. She suggested herself. She's had a few drinks I'm fairly certain but I decided to agree to her wishes and write about her. I have the slightest clue where to take this entry but I will attempt to take it somewhere. And off we go....
When I think of her music is my first thought. Amazing taste in music this girl has. I will be honest and say that I think it's hard to find a girl who shares the same taste in music that I do. I've typed about it before but it's true. The song that comes to mind is Daughters by John Mayer. First of all because she loves John Mayer and second because I think that it fits her pretty well. For those of you who don't know what the song is about, just go check it out. It fits a few girls in my life, this one in particular though.
This girl is beautiful. She is very naturally good-looking and although she thinks she has a weird nose, I have yet to notice it. Short blonde hair. Gets me every time. She looks great dressed up or dressed down. Tan. Ball game.
I haven't seen her in ages and I wish we lived closer because both of us are pretty busy and can't seem to get away to visit the other. Also, she's never seen the mountains. HOLY COW! I almost asked her to come with my in July but know that she's also very busy and probably couldn't take 3 days off work. Even though it would be worth it.
So here's your entry Love, it's not much but it's from the heart. I could write more but it would get me in trouble. You are everything a guy could ask for. We have many great conversations and I will leave You with a quote that reminds me of one of them.....

"And Our Dreams Are Who We Are."

No comments:

Post a Comment