Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Say Cheese!

My good friend Christy filled out a photo survey earlier today and it's late, I'm bored, so why not?


1. Favorite Hobby?



I love music. Listening, playing, searching, dancing. It keeps me occupied and I enjoy finding new bands.

2. Favorite T.V. Show?

It's Always Sunny In Philidelphia. It makes me laugh everytime. Dexter is also right up there.



3. Favorite Restaurant Food?


I love a good steak or filet mignon but usually I just end up getting......

Chicken Strips.


4. Favorite thing to shop for?


Gap jeans or Gap clothes in general. Gap authentic jeans, slim/straight, 35/30. Bam.

Apple products always make me happy too.


5. Favorite Animal?

A moose. Or meece if it's a group.

However, Tigers will always be a close second.


6. Favorite Song?
The popular pick is Awake My Soul by Mumford And Sons this week. Also, January Wedding by The Avett Brothers always makes me happy.
7. Favorite word?


Love inspires so many feelings and thoughts that it's a hard word to beat.
8. Favorite recent youtube video?
I love watching the video of the Phillies fan who runs out on the field and ends up getting tased in the back. He totally deserved it.....in the face!
9. Favorite Movie?
Green Street Hooligans is one of my all time favorites. It's wonderful and not a lot of people have ever seen it.

10. Favorite childhood memory?

I will be the first to admit that I hated this car when I was growing up. Of course, my dad's didn't look anything like this one when I could remember it. It was loud and ugly. I've grown to admire it and I still wish my dad hadn't sold it. He wanted to bury it in the yard and I thought that was a wonderful idea.










No comments:

Post a Comment